Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Blog Cleaning

Updating the Blog.. Rearranging and changing :P New blog header, buttons,.... still playing around with a new background, I haven't switched it out yet. Oh yeah, if you like my current background.. It's a freebie. Just right click and save the grayish star background if you want to use it somewhere.Still me, still freebies, country clipart, banners, backgrounds and the sorts :)I do plan to add more variety of freebies in style. So you may see shabby chic, retro, kitshy, maybe even rockabilly , indie, kawaii or elegant. I kind of design things by whatever mood hits me at the moment. Which you can see in my Banner shop. A variety of styles!Here is a Free floral clipart Hello.Right click to save and Use.-MandieHbCorner Etsy banners Vinyl Wall Decals Free clipart and graphics designed byMandie Lancaster::2009::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...