Sunday, March 15, 2009

Americana Goodies Galore!

I have listed Lots of Americana , Christmas, and some Fall Prim country goodies I painted. I decided to group them up and make Big sets out of them.I have decided to put down my paint brush, sand paper and saws to focus more on my graphics and vinyls. I'm crazy for Crafting! I am even known for drawing and doodling when on the phone and watching TV. It just won't shut off { maybe I'm an OCD crafter} :p Ha! Time to condense a little..
Free Crazy Crafter graphic.. Right click on image and Save to use!
I listed these and more in my Hollyberrycorner shop. These are all just painted and roughed up recycled sections and pieces of wood from other projects around the home.(worn/distressed)Oh! and last thing.. If your selling Primitive crafts of any sort on Etsy and need a group to join. Come join our Etsy group called " Old Farmhouse Gathering"Our group is well over 200 Prim, country, shabby chic crafters Strong!! :)-MandieHbCorner - Etsy banners HouseHold Words - Vinyl Wall Decals Free clipart and graphics designed byMandie Lancaster::2009::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...