Saturday, March 1, 2008

St. Pattys Day Background & Clipart






Happy March 1st. It's getting closer to spring time, I can't wait.

I'm ready to get my hands dirty and start landscaping, planting flowers, preparing our garden. My favorite flowers are Black Eyed Susan's . I love putting them everywhere. It's always fun tossing around different flower seeds just to see what blooms later.

Well, I created a St. patrick's day Clipart and 2 backgrounds. Large clover background and a smaller version.

Right Click to save.
Use a Myspace generator or a blog template generator ( You can do a search for those terms) there are so many different generators to choose from. These will help you create the code you need to change your backgrounds in your template.

Enjoy!
Hollyberry Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...