Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kitchen Paint can wait...

My kitchen walls were boring beige.. SO I decided to add some color. I thought I would like this soft chic green. So I dismantled my whole kitchen last Sunday. Painted and put it all back together. .... Blah... I just did not like it after all. The color actually made me feel nauseous.So Monday Morning, I go off to Lowes and find a new Valspar paint color I thought I would like better... I dismantled the whole kitchen and began again.. I made it through 2 1/2 walls and realized .. ....Blah... this looks like specialty mustard in here. I really think I might just be Picky or Have lost my knack for color coordination.. LOLSo, currently my kitchen is Half green and Half golden... ( it's just gonna have to wait until I get in the mood again to paint. :D I'll wait for a rainy day and hope I find the right color I want this time.. I really hope the phrase "third time is a charm" works out for me.-Enjoy!Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...