Saturday, March 8, 2008

Idea from Olde Prairie Register





















Found this great tip at Olde Prairie Register (free online primitive magazine) about storing your paints on their sides.
So it sparked a creative idea on making this little paint caddy to store them. I used some scrap wood, table saw, brad nailer(hooks to an air compressor) and a small hole drill bit ( these are usually used for making door knob holes, and come in packs of different sizes)

Of course some simple nails and a hammer will do, but I love how fast my brad nailer works, One squeeze on the trigger and POW! it's nailed :)

LOL, gotta love my my little sharpie marker sketches, hope it's not too confusing and also a few pics of the now finished project, Been waiting for the paint to dry and get it roughed up with sand paper before getting it posted. Thanks Michele for the great tip!


Hollyberry Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...