Friday, January 25, 2008

Butterfly background


2 more freebies! Right click and save.

Have a great Saturday with your family and friends.

I'll be traveling south today myself to visit with family, only a few hours away. The only thing I don't like is trying to divide time between my husbands family and my family all in one day. Feels like a long drive and only a few minutes here and there and then we are back in the car again.

But it's worth it , any time shared with family is precious. It's like that country song by Kenny Chesney "Don't Blink" because it's so true, time flies by so fast before you realize it. So, Enjoy your family every chance you can, and never be frugal to say "I love you" every chance either.

Ok, ok.. :) Enjoy your Day! Mandie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...