Thursday, April 17, 2008

Free Desktops - Load in a new window for full size




Load desktop in a new window ( click on it) then you can save them to use :)
Choose "Stretch" to fit properly when setting as desktop wall paper.

Well, we are packed and almost ready to go to Cleveland to fly down to Disney. I just finished up reading on all the Airline baggage rules. jeez o weez, No on this and yes on that (but only 3 oz. size) Which means I have to go grab a few small items from the travel size bin at the store LOL and looks like if you have a second bag it's an extra $25.00 per bag to help cover their gas prices (argh) Bags can only weigh up to 50lbs each. Just want to make sure I'm doing everything right to save on some hassle.

Somehow I have managed to pack for 4 people in 2 bags. I think it's because we are taking shorts instead of jeans. I am so worried about having my undies/bras taken out of my bag through check in and fumbled through LOL I have heard so many stories about it ( how embarrassing can that be)

Well, I will see you all again next week! Have a great weekend out in this much needed warm weather.

Enjoy!



Hollyberry Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...