Sunday, February 22, 2009

Primitive & Rustic Photography for commercial usage

I guess you could say I'm a jack of all trades, I think Jack lives is in most of all of us. :)We all tend to have the abilities to mulitask and craftitask (Hey, a new word I just thought of) Crafti-Task ! ;)Most of you know I love creating digital graphics and making vinyl graphic decals, I had 3 retail booths selling my painted woodcrafts, run advertising with my Husband on Primitivecrossroads.com, but did you know I dabble in photography?You can find some of my primitive & Rustic photography for commercial and personnel usage for sale on Crafty Clipart under Stock Photography. Or look under Artist Mandie Lancaster.I will be adding some neat Outhouse photos I have taken as well this week.Stop over and take a peek at some Old Mail Pouch Barns, old churches, waterwheel, and even some Primitive props for magazines, calendars, and what not..Have a Great Day!-MandieHbCorner Etsy banners Hollyberry Corner Etsy Shop Vinyl Wall Decals Free clipart and graphics designed byMandie Lancaster::2009::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...