Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Something from Outer Space

Click on photo for larger view.Sharing a photo I snapped yesterday afternoon. I was in the kitchen prepping for dinner after I got the girls home from school. They ran outside to play with water guns. Several minutes after chasing each other out the front door they came back screaming with excitement that there was a HUGE caterpillar with horns outside. They are making extra hand measurements, like someone telling a fish story.I looked at them and said that long? It was about 2 feet long by their hand measurements :p lolMom, Mom, you gotta come seee it! outside I went to see this extremely huge caterpillar.Well, I have no idea what it is, Sure enough it was ugly, had horns, and a bit larger than a fuzzy caterpillar. My hubby said grab the camera and he put a dollar bill down by it ( It actually acted like it wanted to attack him) curled up and whipped back and forth really fast.No idea what it really is, so we decided it came from outer space :)Hollyberry Corner Hollyberry Corner Etsy Shop Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...