Sunday, June 21, 2009

Free Clipart turned Crafty - check this out!

For most of you that visit often know that I create and post free clip art here at my blog for anyone to save and use on their sites, publications, and crafts. (with a credit link)It always thrills me, with giggles, to be exact. To see how they are used.A while back in March, I had drew a cute little bird and posted it here at my blog as a freebie.Look here at how Amanda L. from BleuRoo.etsy.com has incorporated the little red bird into her handmade lined reusable snack bags! She hand embroidery's them on to the lunch sacks. These are just the coolest for back to school lunch for the kids.. and Adults!If you used my clip art in your projects out there, send me a link or an e-mail so I can share it here with a link back to you.Enjoy!-MandieHbCorner - Etsy banners HouseHold Words - Vinyl Wall Decals Free clipart and graphics designed byMandie Lancaster::2009::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...