Saturday, August 2, 2008

Afternoon

They have put my cousin in to a 10-14 day Coma. His heart is not beating correctly and his lungs are not working properly. They decided to run some tubes into his chest cavity directly to the heart to administer medications. We are all still waiting to see if this will help.Yesterday I was driving my girls down to southern Ohio to visit with grandma for the weekend, I was driving on the interstate in the left lane. A car in front of me and one directly behind me (Practically pushing me) We were all beginning to pass the Semi-car hauler in the right lane. Something huge I guessed around 8 feet long by 4 feet wide came swirling off the Semi right in front of me. I drove right over it with a huge thud and the girls screaming" what was that?"I wasn't sure if it damaged my car, flattened my tires, I got up next to the semi drivers window and my daughter and myself were trying to give him hand signals that something behind him happened. (LOL, no not those signals) He slowed down and pulled off. So I pulled off and got out to walk up to him when he got out. ( I'm telling my girls - Don't even think of exiting this car- this is dangerous. We are on the side of the interstate) I told him what just happened and I ran over part of his truck or something. He asked if we were ok and said it was probably one of his ramps. ( Thank Goodness that thing did not fly threw the windshield) I was a bit shaken, called my husband, quickly looked over my car for a flat tire.) No damage to the car surprisingly. I'm home safe and sound and the girls are with grandma playing in the pool!Enjoy your weekendHollyberry Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...