Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Free 125x125 Blank Buttons

I created a few 125 x 125 buttons in various styles. You can use them for advertising buttons or just add a little saying on them.Right click to save and use.Once school season resumes I will be back in to full swing of posting free graphics and backgrounds everyday, right now I am trying to post at least 1 - 2 times per week.It's Summer time, that's my excuse. I have been enjoying family activities and spending the time with the girls. We have an evening routine of taking a 2 mile bicycle ride together. We have been enjoying it. Right now we are planning another little vacation getaway trip, somewhere with a water park and camping.On a side note, my husband had to kill an 8 foot snake last week in our front yard ( Ick)He thought it was a black snake, but then came to realize it was a King snake with the markings.He was my hero, keeping me safe :P They scare me at every size.See you again Soon! Enjoy the Sun.Hollyberry Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...